Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Monday, May 22, 2006

Ferret Fun Day

The local PetSmart and ferret shelter got together and held a Ferret Fun Day. There were a bunch of other ferrets, and Fuzzball and Chaos got to know others of their kind. There were tube races and stuff too. They wore themselves out and had to stop to rest! Here are some pictures:




This is Fuzzball doing mouth play with a baby in the tube. Fuzzball is the one on the left.


























There are 4 or 5 ferrets in the tube in this picture.
























I met a lady originally from Germany named Cindy and her husband Jeremy. They had their babies there too: Nando (white) and Rico (sable).
























I suspect that the ferrets will sleep until sometime tomorrow. They were overstimulated today, I think. I'm glad that I got the email about the get-together today. I was really wanting to do something fun with the ferrets.

No comments: