Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Cage improvement


I decided that it was a really bad thing that stuff (including ferrets) would from time to time fall from the upper floors of the cage into the litterbox below. To remedy this situation, I decided to install the petnet that used to hold my stuffed animals back at my parents' house. Now, any wayward ferret will land in the bed on the bottom floor, rather than the litterbox.



I think that Ratboy was mad at me yesterday. I had to leave before the laundry was dry, so his hammock was still in the wash when I put him back into the cage. He was all set to roll into his hammock and then stopped just short of rolling into empty space. Then he glared at me. (Maybe I was just imagining the glaring.)



Fuzzball seems to like her original hammock that came with the cage.

No comments: