Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Monday, May 15, 2006

Cleaning the toilet...you just can't win...

A while ago, a friend of mine cut into me about the state of my toilet, "Everytime you flush an unclean toilet it releases things into the air that can sit on your bathroom counter tops and toothbrushes and everytime you open that bathroom door your letting that stuff into your appt. and pile up on things and harm the air that your ferrets breath." So, I thought, OK, he's probably got a valid point. So, I went and cleaned the toilet and got the little clorox toilet stones to keep it clean...however, even with all that, I still see a yellow/brown build-up in the bottom of the toilet. What? Just scrub a little harder...sure, that will take off what I can see. However, just an inch further down the the toilet drain is certain to be build-up that no one will ever see, but it's still there! So, that means that no matter how concientiously you clean your toilet, there will always be something that you can't see/reach. It's standing water. You can't win.

(Just a note, J.A.W,...check under the rim of your toilet as well...a toilet bowl can look really pretty at first glance, but there is often black ucky stuff where you can only see it if you get right down in there.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're absolutely right! However I can't stop cleaning my entire appt because I know that there's dirt around my dirt pannel.