Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

What I learned from "Super Nanny"

I was watching Super Nanny last night and I found yet another reason not to have children.

I consider my ferrets to be test cases for having kids. The ferrets and I do pretty well. I sit on the couch working on my computer and the ferrets run around amusing themselves and finding cozy places to curl up and take a nap. On Super Nanny, there was footage of a lady with 5 kids who just sat on the couch while the kids ran around and played. That's apparently a big no-no. The mom is supposed to take a much more active role. Reason 243 not to have children!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

You know I love Chaos and Fuzzball but comparing them to actual humans doesn't count as a reason not to have "human" kids. (No Offense)

Love,
Jaime