Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Monday, March 20, 2006

Odd conversation!

So, I was talking to my friend on the phone last night. Shortly before hanging up last night, she asked me if I was going to be alright.

Me: I'm fine now; it comes and goes.

Her: Well, you can hug your ferret, anyway.

Me: I was hugging my ferret when I started crying.

Her: That's it! That's what caused it. It was the trauma of being violated by your ferret. That's why you're crying!

Me: Oh my...

Her: This is just wrong on so many levels...but somehow seems right...

Yeah...it really was past our bedtimes. We should have been asleep, rather than having this conversation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand completely. How did Chaos' erection cause you to cry? You know I'm kinda slow sometimes!!

Jamie

Karen said...

He didn't make me cry. My friend was making a joke!

It was pure cirucumstance (or was it???) that I was holding Chaos when I started to cry. My friend just needed some sleep and wanted to make me laugh!