Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Guitar + Ferret = Oops

I got an email from a guy who had been to my website (the one that I can't access, because someone changed my Yahoo password, and apparently I gave them a fake birthdate when I was a kid...oops...), asking me for the chords to The Fisherman's Song. I suspect that I'd worked out chords for it before, but I couldn't remember. Also, my entire binder of sheet music disappeared the last time that I moved with a bunch of other stuff, suggesting that a whole box went missing. Anyway, I pulled out a guitar, something that I hadn't done for months, and certainly not since having the ferrets.

While I was trying to tune the guitar, Chaos kept trying to sniff it, but finally got bored and went to eat. When I started playing, he climbed up on the chair and tried to sniff it. I'm not sure what happened, but he jumped back really quickly and fell to the floor. I suspect that he got his nose buzzed on the strings. Oops. That'll learn 'im.

If anyone is interested in the chords to The Fisherman's Song, they are:

Em D G Am
Em G Am
Em D G Am
Em G Am Em

No comments: