Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Friday, March 17, 2006

It's official: Fuzzball hates me

While being resistant, Fuzzball has been civil up until now with the whole forced feeding of medicine thing. Today, however, things got a bit worse. She had gotten a bunch of nastiness out of her litter pan stuck to her foot, so I had to wash her feet. I put her in a sink with about a half an inch of warm water in it. Have I mentioned lately that Fuzzball hates being bathed? After washing her feet, I force fed her the rest of her morning medicine. I put her back in her cage, but wanted to take her out for something else. Anyway, when I reached my hand in, she bit me. She's never just bitten like that before. (In the past, it's always been a sort of love nip following licks.) I suspect that she'll never forgive me!

No comments: