Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Monday, March 06, 2006

Ferrets don't like bathing

Ferrets don't particularly like being bathed. In fact, if it weren't for the slippery nature of wet porcelain, they would have jumped out of the tub and run away just as quick as their little legs could carry them. However, Chaos smelled like he'd gotten into something less than clean, so I decided to bathe him and Fuzzball too.


Most of Fuzzball's new fur is white/blonde, so when she is wet, she looks naked.



I like to consider this the chinese dragon ferret.













































Yeah...they really weren't all that happy with me. I thought that maybe if I bathed them together, they wouldn't hate it as much.



































































Chaos must be thinking: Does this water make me look fat? What do you think about the new hair-do?
























After I released them back into the wild...uh livingroom, one of them left me a calling card, telling me in no uncertain terms that they found the bath just crappy. Fortunately, the papers that he/she chose for this little present were the rough draft of the last exam that my students had to take and were therefore trash-bound at any rate. This just got the papers there that much quicker.


Such is life in a ferret home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the water does make Chaos look fat!!! LOL!!