Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Thursday, March 30, 2006

update at the fuzzy farm

The Fuzzies are running around, alternately with each other and by themselves. They find empty oatmeal canisters to be lovely for trying to dig a larger opening.

James and I are planning to walk home from the U today, since the weather is supposed to be nice (cloudy, but warm). We might stop off at a running-shoe store on the way home to pick out some shoes for me now that it is starting to be warm enough to run outside again.

I've been really busy and had almost no free time, despite the fact that most of my classes aren't meeting this week. Go figure. It's Thursday, and I haven't actually started on my projects for the week. Oh well...there's always the weekend.

Ratboy/Chaos is cute. Fuzzball is more or less fuzzy.

No comments: