Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Time outside

I had forgotten some notes on campus that I need to write the midterm that I am avoiding writing by posting this blog. So, I asked James if he wanted to go up to campus with me to get my notes and to take the ferrets for a walk. He decided that he was too tired. (Speaking of tired, I'm really tired!) I then called Anna. I picked her up at her place and drove to campus. We went upstairs, got my stuff then walked a ways, eventually sitting down on a green.

As usual, Ratboy seemed to enjoy every minute of it. He was busy looking at stuff and sniffing things. He dug a little deeper in his favorite burrow under the tree. Fuzzball made a couple scratches at the hole and lost interest. She went very slowly. Chaos was running everywhere. She alternated from walking leisurely to lying down and refusing to move. I carried her a lot. When I was heading back to the car after saying good bye to Anna, Fuzzball bit me on the chin. I don't know what her problem was. I assumed she wanted down, so I waited a bit and then let her wander around some more. Chaos has significantly more stamina than she does. She always seems lethargic.

Anyway, after getting home and taking a nap, around 3:00, James and I decided that it was time for breakfast. We decided to do homemade whole wheat pancakes. I needed to get some baking soda to do it, so I left the ferrets with him. They went straight to sleep. They've essentially been sleeping ever since I got home around 1:00.

Oh yeah, I got a really bright sunburn. Hopefully it will be a tan by tomorrow or the day after. Unfortunately, it's only one my back, chest and right shoulder since we were sitting outside facing east, so the tan will be uneven.

No comments: