Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Sunday, April 30, 2006

4 or 5 hours in the library

James had mentioned to me yesterday that he was planning to go to campus to work in the library. This morning, I decided that I should probably do that to, so we decided to go around 1:00. At about 1:00, I realized that I still needed to trim the ferrets' toenails, so I got James to help me do that, and then we drove up to campus...probably getting there around 1:30. It was game day, so I was afraid that I would have trouble finding a parking space, but I found one in one of the contract lots that is open to the public nights and weekends. :) We were probably in the library by 2:00. I read and highlighted a number of articles that need to become a coherant presentation on L.A. Spanish by Tuesday at 3:30, which effectively means by the time I go to bed tomorrow since I probably won't have time at all on Monday because of the written M.A. exam Monday afternoon. I also found a disseration on L.A. Spanish to use, though it was written in 1967, so I can't really speak to the current validity of it. Anyway, we were at the library until about 6:oo. Then we went home and I had Margie come over to work on another project until about 8:20. After that, I hung out with James, ate some of his chicken teriaki, and watched the end of the movie "Bewitched".

I'm tired, so I'm going to bed now. I've been pretty tired the last couple of days. I think it's probably a combination of the change of the weather and stress over the M.A. exam.

No comments: