Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Monday, April 03, 2006

residually sleepy

I had absolutely no energy yesterday. I didn't get up until 10am, was sleepy all day, took a long nap, was still sleepy, and slept through the night. I didn't have the brain power to get anything done yesterday. It felt like midnight all day. I'm more awake today and playing catch-up, but I think I need to try to go to bed early tonight to try to shake whatever is draining all my energy. I've figured out that I still am not able to process academic Spanish, so I'll just do some mindless homework correction of fill in the blank worksheets for my students.

3 comments:

Bionic 1 said...

You have no energy because you spend all day playing with that ugly Ferret.

Take that thing to the vet and have it put to sleep.

;)

Karen said...

You're just jealous, because he's cute.

Actually, the ferret sleeps more than I ever could, even on my worst day.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bio Man,
You leave the Ferret's alone. They're so CUTE!! Especially Chaos (Sorry Fuzz) but while we're on that note, Fuzzball is getting pretty!!