Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

3 miles, 50 minutes (~3.6mph)

I walked from home to work this morning. I saw the 10am bus pull away, so I decided that rather than waiting around for the 10:30 bus, I'd just start walking. I got to campus before the 10:30 bus.

A colleague of mine sent me a link to a nifty site that lets you plot your route and get the distance covered. I plotted it twice. The first time came up as just under 3 miles, and the second as just over 3 miles, so I'm splitting the difference and calling it 3 miles. (*note: You need to click "start recording" and then double click on the point that you want to mark on the map.) It took about 50 minutes. The weather was nice, about 43 degrees. I feel rather refreshed.

No comments: