Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

How well do you know me?

I got a link to this quiz site from a friend of mine.


Unlike my friend, I decided to ask questions that people who met me after high school would have chance of answering. (No offense, Dear, but I can't be expected to know the exact name of your high school business organization!)


Anyway, it looked like fun, so here it is. Good luck. (I suspect that anyone who keeps up with this blog can probably answer just about everything on it.)


Take my Quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought it wouldn't be that difficult since i've mentioned it about a hundred times since we started talking and International Business Youth Program should have been somewhere in the process of elimination.

Jamie