Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Safe to go outside again

I had let the ferret anti-parasite medicine lapse for about a week. Today, I did the right thing and went out and bought Revolution for them. It's made for dogs and cats, but works for ferrets too to keep all the nasties off/out of them. Now they can again frolic outside.

Theoretically, I could use one kitten dose (under 5 lb) for the both of them, since they both weight about 2 lbs, , but somehow, I can never split it exactly in half, even with a needle and syringe, and I'm afraid of not getting enough of the stuff on them. Therefore, I just broke down and bought two doses at $12.50 each. The little dears are expensive! Fortunately, I only need to give them this stuff in the summer. Summer is also more expensive because of the AC bill.

No comments: