Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Friday, August 04, 2006

Ferret News

Well, I came home this afternoon and felt a little furry lighningbolt brush up against my ankle. Last night, Katrina and I put the little dears away and made sure to close both the top door and bottom door. However, we missed the side door. So, at some point, the little dears woke up and started wandering around the apartment, getting Lord only knows where. At least I didn't find any unwanted presents, though the toilet brush had been knocked over and the phone next to my bed was off the hook.

Katrina held the ferrets for me yesterday while I clipped their nails. Fuzzball seems to really like her voice, because she almost didn't struggle at all. Mom says that I should get a recording of Katrina talking to Fuzzball to use in future nail-clipping sessions.

There's something about the way that Fuzzball smells that reminds me of corn tortillas.

No comments: