Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My manager and the apron I made


Here's a picture of my manager, Andi. She's sporting the apron that I made for her so that she wouldn't have to wear a bodice. It has ties at about waist level and under the arms, though I think the ones under the arms could stand to be dropped a couple of inches.














Since I hadn't measured her before starting and didn't have a pattern to go off of, it needed a bit of alteration on site. I put in a little pleat/dart in the back to pull the shoulder straps closer together and also had to fold the straps over themselves to shorten them, since they weren't pulled tight enough when it was being put together. All in all, though, it turned out pretty well.

No comments: