Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It was Fuzzball, in the hallway, with brute strength

Well, I've come to the conclusion, that it was almost certainly Fuzzball who was responsible for the ferret escape yesterday. In fact, it might have been her last week too. I've heard her rattling the door on the cage a lot, and this morning, I got this picture of her from afar. Chaos is just chilling out.




Now there are three bulldog clips on each of the big doors instead of just one.





Here they are looking innocent as I was getting ready to walk out the door for work.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Fortunately, neither ferret has managed to do damage to him/herself or to anything else. I'm just afraid that they'll get sick from the soap or the refuse from the slow leak from the toilet in the bathroom. Hopefully, the triple clips will keep them where they are supposed to be!