Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Fuzzball's annoying habits

Fuzzball has some annoying habits:

1) Although she's gotten better about it, she doesn't always use the litterbox, if an empty corner presents itself.

2) She digs food out of the food dish and onto the floor. Some of it she eats. The rest just sits there waiting to be stepped on.

3) She rattles the cage. She was able to open the cage a couple of times, because I only had one bulldog clip keeping it locked. Now that there are three bulldog clips on the cage doors, she still tries to open them, though without success. She simply makes a lot of noise. This is fine for me, since it's not too strongly audible in my bedroom, despite sleeping with my door open. However, that means that no one would be really happy sleeping on my couch. Since I'm having two guests this week, I called James and got his permission to let them sleep in his otherwise empty apartment.

No comments: