Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Sunday, January 08, 2006

It's a boy! Ferret: Chaos







I've got Chaos home now. They still seem to be getting along just fine, though they aren't sleeping together yet. Fuzzball immediately took to Chaos's sleep-sack and hammock. He's still hanging out in his bed from the shelter. It's pretty cool. If one factors in the cost of all the stuff that I got from the shelter, I essentially got the ferret boy for almost free!

Chaos is really a misnomer. He's very gentle and cuddly. Fuzzball is still not so sure about the whole cuddling thing - she'd rather be off exploring.

Well, the ferrets are sleeping. I let them run around the apartment awhile while I got Chaos's stuff into the cage, and after some cage rattling on the part of Chaos, they've decided that napping is a good thing to do. I might just follow suit, except that I'm afraid that I'll have trouble sleeping again tonight if I do. I was so excited about getting Chaos, that it took forever to get to sleep, and I even ended up getting up again after I had made it to bed. Hopefully tonight will be better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally got a chance to look at your blog. It's good to know the ferrets are getting along. Why did you name the boy Chaos? Or is that the name he came with?
Your dad is happy because he finally got the Vonage stuff set up. I'm not so happy, because I can't call home with a local number.