Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Fuzzball's Treatment

I just got Fuzzball her melatonin implant today. The hole made going in seemed a bit extreme, but maybe that's because she jumped. I guess she urinated all over the intern who was holding her. Oops. The treatment is actually $48.50 when all is said and done. The vet said that there should be visible improvement in a couple of weeks and that I should bring her back as the symptoms return. Hopefully I'll be able to get her the operation before then.

Argh! The little dear just decided that the bottom shelf of my bookcase would be a good place to relieve herself. *grumbles* Cleaning up...all in a day's work.

The dogs in the vet waiting room all backed away from the little dears after some initial sniffing and a cat started growling from its carrier. Oh well. At least that means that my pets are the ones in charge!

Fuzzball crawled up inside my jeans leg at the vet. It's the first time she's ever done that. The fact that I usually wear a skirt at home may have something to do with that. At any rate, I thought that it was probably for the best to just let her do what she wanted, since she usually is too independent to spend any time snuggling with me. I think that this is because she didn't have much human contact time in the past.

No comments: