Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Friday, January 26, 2007

Shouldn't we all just be barefoot and pregnant?

I really don't understand how a woman can be so anti-woman.

Anne Coulter has written again about how woman can't be taken seriously as politicians, saying that they have to marry their way into power. Then she comments on how the Democrats are so feminine.

I find this quote particularly disturbing:


Webb began his rebuttal by complaining that we don't have national health care and aren't spending enough on "education" (teachers unions). In other words, he talked about national issues that only are national issues because of this country's rash experiment with women's suffrage...


It suggests that health care and education aren't important and that they are and should be unimportant in the more legitimate world of men.

I don't consider myself a raging feminist, but I think that Anne has got it wrong.

No comments: