Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

3 Conversation with an Iraqi disclaimer

I hadn't told "Jassim" that I would be posting our conversations. When I showed "Jassim" the last two postings here and here, he had this to say:


Jassim: wooooooooooooow you wrote it
Karen: well...I copied and pasted it
Jassim: omgggg
Karen: but, I took out your name and references to ... and ...
Jassim: ye I nnoticed that
Jassim: but Karen
Karen: yes?
Jassim: this is a personal view it may not be that true
Jassim: it is just my view or my own openion
Jassim: would this make a problem ??
Karen: I am in no danger, and it might make people think more about the individuals in Iraq
Jassim: aha
Karen: I don't think it can hurt; it can only help
Jassim: not hurting me I mean but being it a personal openion it doesn't mean the reality
Jassim: I'm convinced with what I say but not all people agre with me
Karen: no one has the monopoly on the truth
Jassim: remember: people here and even my friends considers me as a strange because I think much differantly
Karen: how do they think?
Jassim: so differantly
Jassim: some blame american for every thing, some blame Sunnies for ruining the plan of developing iraq by americans and so on
Jassim: it is diffecult to find two pesons agree on one thing
Karen: one can never really speak for a whole country. However, I think it is important to hear different voices
Jassim: you right
Jassim: any way Karen I want you to know some thing
Karen: yes?
Jassim: for me at least I'm so thankful to brave soldiers women and men who came to Iraq for purpose of help Iraqis
Jassim: I may not agree with presedent Bush policy in Iraq or USA government that much
Jassim: I believe that he have his mistakes but however; nothing great would be like removing the monster Saddam
Jassim: so tell any american that I'm thankful
Karen: ok. I'll post this too
Jassim: I hope peace for all world and god to keep american, Iraqies and all people in safe
Karen: If only more people had the same hope!
Jassim: I know and met many of those brave soldiers
Jassim: yes
Jassim: I respect any one who aim to help people
Jassim: and hope some day that America would change their look about Islam, no real Muslim can deal or agree with what Bin Laden did, he killed us as he killed innocent American
Jassim: ok now excuse me my friend
Jassim: I have to leave, generator is working sinse early afternoon and now it is 1:41 am, it would explode if I didn't shut it down lolllllllllllllll
Karen: ok! Take care of yourself!
Jassim: take c are and thank you for this nice converesation
Jassim: God willing
Jassim: I will look for you tomorrow
Karen: ok. until then!
Jassim: have a nice time my friend
Jassim: until then
Jassim: byeeeeeeee

No comments: