Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Plans for tomorrow

Tomorrow should be full of fun and excitement. First, I'm going to be taking the Spanish kid who I am tutoring to the zoo. It's a free zoo near campus and I think he'll enjoy it.




Then, in the evening, I'm going to watch Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. I hope that it will be good. I was quite the fan of the first movie, Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, having seen it in multiple languages and owning both the American and German DVD releases - though now it is not as exciting as it used to be. The ratings don't seem to promise much, but then again, despite all the 2 and 3 stars, one guy gave it 5 stars. I think if I keep my expectations reasonably placed, then I should enjoy it. I'm going to wear my Pirates T-shirt and baggy red pirate-pants. It should be fun.

No comments: