Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Pirates hype

I've been watching ABC while doing my homework. In the last couple hours, I've seen many commercials for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. They keep saying that it's the most acclaimed film of the summer, better than the first, etc... Give me a break! I watched it! It's nowhere near that good! It certainly wasn't better than the first! It's pretty frustrating seeing these claims made about it. This movie was nothing but a series of cheap tricks.

I almost never saw previews on the non-cable channels before. Maybe they're getting desperate, afraid that word of mouth will get around and no one else will go to see it. Maybe they want to try to convince the undecided that it's worth seeing.

Here's a good review of it. And here.

No comments: