Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Oops again...

There I was, lying in bed, sleeping peacefully at about 3:20 this morning, when I felt something moist on my face. This quite confused me in my half dream state, though I admit that I have no idea what it was that I thought it was. Anyway, I opened my eyes, and there was a fuzzy little body in front of my face. I grabbed Fuzzball, she squirmed and I took her back to the cage. Chaos was just hanging out in his little bed. He glanced up at me and that was it.

Apparently, despite previous experience, I forgot to close all the doors, even though I'd made a point of turning on the light in front of the cage to be able to double check. Oh well...at least they are not as destructive as many ferrets are.

No comments: