Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Twilight

I'm hooked. I read the first 150 pages or so the other night and then finished up Twilight by Stephenie Meyer last night.

It's a masochistic endeavor, to read this book as a single woman. It's so enthralling! It's about an awkward girl who enters into a relationship with a guy who is beautiful, smart, funny - and oh, he might accidentally kill her by drinking her blood. The sexual tension is amazing!

The first few chapters were kinda slow, but after that I found it to be quite the page turner.

I'm definitely going to get the next book ... maybe the next couple of books ... in the series. I don't know if the bookstore in my hometown will have them or not, so I'll have to stop in another city on the way there to pick them up. And the store doesn't open until 9am! That means that there's no sense in me leaving until 8am, but I'm kinda awake at my friend's house now. Oh well.

I read the teaser for the next book and wanna know what happens next!

Silly me :)

I've heard the movie is a disappointment, so I'll have to think about whether I want to see it or not.

No comments: