Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Saturday, January 03, 2009

set and sprung!

So, I was driving down University, which has three driving lanes, a bike lane, and a bus lane, which are one way, traveling west posted at 25mph. I was coming up behind a police car (depicted here in white) and slowed down like everyone else. (That red blob over there should indicate me - though there should be lots of other cars behind me and in the other lanes as well.) Anyway, the police car was in the left lane and signaling a left turn. He slowed down and looked like he was going to make that turn. Instead, he waited for the guy ahead (shown here as the yellow blob) to speed up to what couldn't have been more than 35 mph. The officer turned on his flashers and swept across all three lanes of traffic to pull the guy over in the right lane.

Fortunately for me, though I was planning to speed up, I had decided to wait until AFTER the officer made his turn.

Anyway, I couldn't help but feel a little sorry for the guy who miscalculated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I'll look out for that one!

*Jamie* said...

lmao right! thats a good one!