Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Meet Beowolf

Here is my newest fuzzy. His name is Beowolf. He is probably older than a year, but probably not older than 2 years.

Since Enkidu is finally comfortable enough here to want to play, I really had to get him a buddy. I've seen Enkidu trying to get Chaos to play, but Chaos is just too old/sick to be interested.

Loki is still a butt. I introduced Beowolf and Loki, and Loki attacked, so I separated them again.

Enkidu and Beowolf hit it off at the humane society, so I'm happy.

Beowolf seems kinda afraid of Chaos, but I think that might have more to do with Loki's previous attack than Chaos.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I took Loki to the vet this morning. He hasn't been very active lately, he had a sore on his belly at the base of where they cut him open for the surgery and his poo has been neither plentiful nor solid. The vet found that his blood sugar is low and that he is down from 3.25lbs to 2.9lbs. Now Loki will be on prednisolone and metronidazole just like Chaos.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess their noses are all this pink but it looks really pick against the fur. Wait... Enkidu is still "the new guy?"

Karen said...

I don't have a good nickname for Enkidu. *shrugs*

Katrina said...

What about Enki? It's both a shorter form of his full name and a deity from the Sumerian pantheon (God of wisdom and something else--maybe water?--as I recollect).

Beowolf is rather a pretty ferret, isn't he?

*Jamie* said...

I want to point out that I! named Loki "fat ferret." Enkidu's name should be "Master of All" or "MOA" for short!

1 click dissertation review said...

Cute, adorable, lovely and gorgeous creatures. I wonder how you manage to look after all three. Wish to see more pictures of them while playing. Thanks.