Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Loki makes me laugh.

Loki found a dish of vinegar on the floor that I'd been using for cleaning. He dipped his nose in it and then backed up and shook it off. Then he tried it again from the other side and came away shaking his nose, looking rather disgusted. Chaos had a similar experience and so did Fuzzball. I guess ferrets need to be sure that their senses aren't deceiving them!

And then I called Loki a bit later with the squeaky toy. He was in the kitchen by the fridge and I was by the cage. He came racing around the stove, but didn't quite make the turn. His little feet went out from under him on the linoleum. I laughed so hard and have been laughing again every time I think of his little ferret exploits this morning. Schadenfreude.

1 comment: