Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

All voted.

I just got home from voting a bit ago. There were 3 people ahead of me in line; pretty painless, considering that some folks have been waiting hours to vote. There is something wrong with a system that makes voting that difficult.

Anyway, I voted for the Democrat ticket, school funding, and universal health-care.

I almost missed the two referendum questions, but fortunately, when I asked the clerk if I only had to mark one thing if I marked the party, she reminded me about the two yes/no questions at the bottom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh? I thought McCain was the pro-ferret candidate... after all, he's feisty, scrappy and probably has a strong musk odor. I just can't believe you'd vote straight-ticket democrat!

*Jamie* said...

I have to pee!

Karen said...

Thanks for sharing?