Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Because once is never enough...

I occasionally clean with vinegar. Anyway, I had left a dish of white vinegar on the floor. Chaos went over and sniffed at it. He didn't seem too sure about it, but then he decided to flip it over, so he drug it across the floor and finally managed to up-end it. Of course the little dear poured vinegar all over himself. That was pretty funny. Funnier, though, was when he sniffed at the vinegar on the floor, and then tipped the dish again, getting more vinegar on himself! I was laughing so hard, that I decided to call home to tell the folks about it. While I was on the phone with my brother, Ratboy did it again...and seemed surprised at the less than pleasant result!

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!






In related news, Ratboy hasn't been chewing on the tape at the bottom of the oven since I put chili sauce on it. (The vinegar was good as long as it was wet, but then it would evaporate, and he'd be back to chewing on the tape. Cayanne pepper sauce coats!)

No comments: