Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Magic Poo?

I saw Chaos peeing directly in front of the litterbox, so of course, I had to clean that up. I also had to clean him up, because his feet slid out from under him while he was urinating and he got messy too. When I came back from cleaning him to clean up the urine, I saw a perfectly formed poo on the edge of the table closest to the litter pan - fortunately, there was no urine on the table. And thank goodness for sanitizing wipes!

This is a bit of a mystery, since to date, neither ferret has managed to get up onto the table. I'm also pretty sure that I would have noticed if Chaos had pooed when I picked him up to wash him off and briefly passed him over the table on the way out of the corner. So, that leaves two possibilities: Either Loki has figured out how to get onto the table or the poo magically appeared.

Generally, I am disinclined to believe in magic poo. On the other hand, there are some plastic grocery bags on the table, a bowl of grapes, various bits of mail and my laptop. None of these seem to have been disturbed, which makes it difficult to believe that Loki climbed up onto the table, pooed and then dropped back onto the floor again. Also, he would have either had to have done it during the minute that I was out of the room cleaning up Chaos or while I was not more than 10 feet away, without me noticing.

Very strange.

6 comments:

*Jamie* said...

you have rats

Karen said...

Those would be some BIG rats! ;)

Absolutely impossible - wrong kind of poo.

Thanks for playing!

*Jamie* said...

Well you have BiG rats! that's just as possible as magic poo, right? lmao

Karen said...

Well, even if it's big rats, really BIG rats, it would have to be magic rat poo, because rat poo just doesn't have that shape!

*Jamie* said...

OK OK maybe a rabbit then!....yea that's it, you have them!!

Karen said...

Well...ferrets have long narrow poo. Rabbits have round poo pellets. So, it would be magic ferret poo too!