Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Sunday, June 11, 2006

walking for couples' rights

I spent about 2.5 hours wandering through a rather affluent neighborhood, knocking on people's doors to see where they stood on the proposed amendment to the state constitution, which would, in addition to defining marriage as being between a man and a woman, would also make civil unions and domestic partnerships unrecognized in this state. Most of the of people our group talked to oppose this amendment.

So, I had to be meet with the group at 9:45 this morning, walked from 11:00 to 1:30, and finished debriefing around 2:30. Since I was out, I went yarn shopping. It felt like quite a long day.

When I came home,I took a nap until about 5:00.

Now I'm watching Master and Commander.

No comments: