Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

new ferret stuff

I read in my ferret training book that a squeaky toy was the key for getting a ferret to come running from anywhere anytime. So, yesterday James (my neighbor from across the hall) and I took the little dears to the pet store to pick out a squeaky toy, per the book's advice, to make sure that they would respond to the particular squeaker. Well, Chaos responded to EVERYTHING. Fuzzball, ignored everything. So, if I need Chaos, all I have to do is squeak the squeaky toy. Fuzzball keeps playing in her plastic bag.


While at the store, I found this lovely 1970s colored cat bed, that looked ferret friendly. I let the kids try it out and they seemed to like it, so I took it home. Fuzzball likes it. Chaos still prefers the carrier.












No comments: