Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Sunday, March 23, 2008

He's eating! All by himself!!!!

I woke up from my nap to the sound of a ferret eating kibble. I assumed it was Loki. Imagine my surprise, when I walked into the kitchen and found Chaos crunching away! This is such a relief! Now I know that he'll eat without me having to be there to feed him wet food! I thought I saw him eating in the cage in the car on the way back from my folks' place yesterday, but the light was bad and I was cruising down the freeway, so I didn't get a good look.

I think it was good for Chaos to be away from Loki for the couple days while we were in ND for Tom's wedding. He seems to have come out of his funk. Hopefully, he'll continue to feed himself!

No comments: