Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Saturday, October 28, 2006

manhood issues?



So, there is this Mexican guy who lives in my apartment complex who rides this bike. It's a Schwinn 2006 Sting-Ray Spoiler 1 speed. At first when I saw it, I thought that it was kinda neat. I also have an interesting looking bike.

Then I started wondering why he got that bike. Was it because he couldn't afford a real motorcycle? Was he trying to impress girls?

The reason why I pointed out that he was Mexican, is because I had had a conversation with some of the immigrants in the apartment complex, and they said that it was really important to have a nice looking car so that they could pick up girls. They felt that the only way to pick up girls was to make it look like you had money.

So, again, I wonder about the motivation for this bike. It is very short, so it's probably a lot of work to pedal. On the other hand, it has really wide tires, so it could be good for off-road. *shrugs*

No comments: