Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Friday, September 22, 2006

Super Psycho Chaos Boy!

So, I went over to James' apartment to chat and mentioned that the ferrets were awake and hyper. I'm like, 'what? Can't you hear them?' To demonstrate, I opened the door. Fuzzball tawdled out and Chaos came racing/hopping/flopping out, and tore into James' apartment. He flopped around for a few seconds in the living room, and then he ran around the corner, and I heard James say 'oh, shit!' Ratboy had run into James' room. And he knew he wasn't supposed to be there. He played hide-and-seek with us for a while. He stuck his nose out and ducked back under the bed. Then he dashed back behind the dresser. Then he was in the closet. James had wet nail-polish, he didn't really want to grab him, and failed when he tried. There I was, holding Fuzzball in one hand, trying to catch Chaos with the other. He dashed past, I just felt his tail brush between my fingers. Finally I caught him and brought him back to my place, where he is currently climbing all over creation, taking frequent grooming breaks. I hadn't laughed so hard in I don't know how long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darn Chaos! I had to put an extra coat of polish on for that!! But that was funny!