Cast of Characters:



Karen
Enkidu (AKA Slim)
Beowolf (AKA Wolfie)
Blaze (AKA Blaze)

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Loki's not feeling so hot

Loki: Dammit! *cough* Doesn't Mom realize that I'm not feeling well??? Why did she insist on taking me out of my cozy bed *cough* and taking me to that horrible place with all the barking dogs *cough* and whining cats, where they poke and prod? I hate that place! *cough* And then, when we get home, she pins me down and forces this cold banana flavored stuff into my mouth! *cough* It's so nasty! She's done it morning and night since then! *cough*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear.

The more I know about parenting ferrets the more I realize that children are easier.

Hope Loki feels better soon!

Karen said...

Is it really any harder than getting a 1 year old to take his medicine? At least a ferret isn't really capable of spitting it back out again! And a ferret can't keep you up all night crying! Silence is golden ;)